At Deedle, we can match you with the best mortgage rates no matter where you live. We operate throughout the UK, and can get you the best deals in places including…
Are you looking to purchase a property? Deedle Finance can help you secure the best mortgage rates through the help of our dedicated experts.
No matter where you live or where you want to buy a home, our mortgage advisers can help you save money and make mortgages simple. Start your property journey today by requesting a free quote. Simply fill out our quick form!
How Do I Find the Best Mortgage Broker Near Me?
- Kingston upon Hull
- Brighton and Hove
What Is a Mortgage Broker?
A mortgage broker is a financial professional who acts as an intermediary between borrowers (homebuyers) and lenders (banks or other financial institutions). They help individuals and businesses find suitable mortgage products that meet their specific needs and guide them through the mortgage application process.
Mortgage brokers can get buyers access to exclusive deals, handle their paperwork, and even negotiate with lenders on the buyer’s behalf. Brokers like Deedle work with borrowers who have all sorts of credit scores, helping everyone find the best deals.
What Services Do Mortgage Brokers Provide?
Mortgage brokers like Deedle offer a range of services, including:
- Assessing your financial situation and mortgage requirements
- Searching the market to find the best deals
- Providing recommendations on suitable mortgage options
- Assisting with the mortgage application process and paperwork
- Negotiating with lenders on your behalf to secure the best possible terms and rates
- Providing ongoing support and guidance throughout the mortgage process
How To Apply For A Mortgage with Deedle
Complete The Form
Receive Expert Advice
Find Out If You Qualify
Receive Your Mortgage
Why Should I Get Mortgage With Deedle?
Ease of Use: We take care of all the necessary paperwork, handle communication with lenders, and ensure a seamless experience, saving you valuable time and effort.
Team of Industry Experts: Over the years, we have successfully assisted numerous investors in securing the best mortgage deals, helping them achieve their financial objectives.
Extensive Lender Network: We diligently search through thousands of mortgage deals to identify the most suitable options for our customers. Some of the best mortgage deals are exclusive to us and cannot be found on the high street.
Tailored Solutions: Our dedicated team takes the time to comprehend your financial goals, risk tolerance, and property portfolio. This allows us to recommend mortgage options that align precisely with your unique circumstances.
Comprehensive Support: Throughout the entire process, our committed team of mortgage advisors will guide you at every step, starting from the initial consultation until the completion of your mortgage.
How Do Mortgage Brokers Get Paid?
Deedle is a 100% a fee-free service. However, broadly, mortgage brokers can earn income through various means:
Lender-paid commission: Brokers may receive a commission from the lender when they successfully secure a mortgage for a borrower. This commission is typically a percentage of the loan amount. The borrower does not pay any extra fees. This is how Deedle operates.
Borrower-paid fees: Some mortgage brokers charge fees to the borrower for their services. These fees can be a flat fee or a percentage of the mortgage amount. The broker should disclose all fees upfront. Many brokers who charge fees may also take an additional lender-paid commission on top.
How Does Working With a Mortgage Broker Differ From Going Directly to a Bank or Lender?
- Choice: Mortgage brokers have access to a wider range of mortgage products from multiple lenders, giving you more options to choose from.
- Expertise: Mortgage brokers are specialists in the mortgage market. They can provide personalised advice, guide you through the process, and help you find the most suitable mortgage for your needs.
- Time and effort savings: Instead of reaching out to different lenders yourself, a mortgage broker does the research, compares offers, and manages paperwork on your behalf, saving you time and effort.
- Negotiation: Mortgage brokers can negotiate with lenders to secure favorable terms and rates on your behalf, leveraging their relationships and industry knowledge.
- Support: Mortgage brokers provide ongoing support throughout the process, addressing your questions, concerns, and providing guidance from application to completion.
How Do I Choose the Right Mortgage Broker?
- Research and compare: Look for brokers with a good reputation, experience, and positive customer reviews.
- Expertise and access: Consider brokers with expertise in the specific type of mortgage you need, such as first-time buyer mortgages or buy-to-let mortgages.
- Clear communication: Look for a broker who communicates clearly, listens to your needs, and explains mortgage terms and options in a way that you understand.
- Fee transparency: Look for brokers who clarify the fees and charges involved upfront. Understand how the broker is compensated and ensure there are no hidden costs. For example, Deedle is able to offer a fee-free service due to receiving commissions from lenders.
- Lack of bots: Make sure you can speak to a human instead of being stuck on an automatic chat with an AI customer service bot. This can be a frustrating experience if you need to get clear, direct answers or if you need something explained to you.
Frequently Asked Questions About Mortgage Brokers
Yes! Brokers can help you find suitable mortgage options that consider your unique financial situation. They will guide you through the documentation requirements and help present your income in the most favourable light to lenders.
Yes, you can work with both, and many people do. While real estate agents assist with finding and purchasing a property, mortgage brokers specialise in securing the financing for that property.
No, mortgage brokers work with a variety of lenders, including banks, building societies, credit unions, and specialist mortgage lenders. This means they have a wider range of products to compare, so you can be sure that you will get the best deals.
Mortgage brokers play a significant role in the mortgage application process. They act as the intermediary between you and the lender, help you understand any conditions or requirements set by the lender, and provide guidance on meeting them.
Yes, whether you have multiple income sources, are a contractor, have a non-standard property type, or require special mortgage features, a mortgage broker can identify lenders who cater to your specific needs.